Tired of being bored because your life is not going anywhere? Instead of spending your time waiting for things to come, you should spend it on worthy things such as:
- making a brainstorm of ideas (don’t restrict yourself or say anything is stupid, even the stupid ideas brings the good one)
Doing so will improve your imagination and creativity which will help you find ways to entertain yourself. If you have specific subjects you are interested in, you might want to brainstorm about each of them. Let say you could do a brainstorm each day with a specific topic in mind. See what you can get out of it, what you could use, improve, find, etc.
- find way to enhance your life
Look for advice about health, wealth, how to’s. Look for solutions to any problem you have. Look for what you’ve done so far and what need to be done in a near future, then in a long term future. Work positively on these to make them become your own reality.
- look out for personal improvement books, videos or any kind of help
Improving yourself is a really great motivation. When you know you can become a better person, you can’t refuse that. There are many topics covered in personal improvement so find where you lack and work on it.
Many people lack self-confidence, one of the major reason we get good results or not in life. Focusing on this aspect first will give you a better understand of the how and why things are currently as they are + you’ll start to get more positive feedback out of each day.
- invent things
Your imagination is one of the most expensive thing on the planet, so use it a lot and it will get better and better. If you are able to create things that have never been done before, people will be amazed by the work you’ll have put into it.
- learn about anything that might interest you (and if you found later on you don’t have interest in it, don’t stick to it because you have nothing else to do)
Start enjoying to learn anything, anywhere. If you’re having a conversation, try to understand why this person thinks like that instead of arguing at first. If you’re watching people, see how they interact with each other, how they react to their actions, see what looks good, what is bad.
Learning is also one of the most valuable thing you can do. No one ever stop learning so why don’t you just keep learning from everything instead of learning only at school. There are many other interesting topics you can learn during your daily life.
Here’s a list of what you shouldn’t be doing to “spend your time”:
- listen to TV with no specific goals (learning, entertaining). Listening to television because you have nothing else to do is not a good way to use your free time.
- complain about your life. You don’t need that. By the way, this is mostly like wasting your time. Though, if you’re having this kind of problem, I would recommand you to follow the previous point about personal improvement
- waiting on MSN so someone will “hopefully” talk to you. It’s fine if you’re doing other things, but being in front of your computer waiting for the MSN beep telling you someone’s talking to you, you could spend your time finding new interest of even new friends.
I guess that’s it. I don’t want to make a large list of DON’T cause otherwise I will seem too restrictive
. I wish you best using these advices and hope your well used time will give you enough time to write me back